This VM give you Dropbox like functionality to sync your data across devices , collaborate with teams and extend it with the apps ecosystem to include video chat, calendar, address books and lot more.
- Follow below steps to get started with this VM
- Copy the IP address of VM and paste it in your browser address-bar.The browser will show SSL certificate error which you need to accept.
- Create your My-Dropbox account here by giving username and password.
- click on Finish Setup
- Install Desktop Client on your local system(desktop/laptop/mobile)
- For desktop and laptop, Go to Desktop Client , install the client as per your system's configuration
- After installing the Client, configure it using the IP address,username and password created in the 2nd step.
- For mobile,Install nextcloud mobile app from playstore/appstore
- Open the nextcloud mobile app and enter the username and password set in the above step to login.Below sreen will show up.
- now you can sync any file from your mobile to server you own.
Now you have ownership and full control of your data by having your own File Synching server using My-Dropbox VM.You can sync your data from client to cloud and vice versa in your own server.