Note:This VM is available in 2 versions of Ubuntu. The default deployment comes with Ubuntu version 20.04 . If you want version 18.04, please select "18.04 LTS" from "Ubuntu version" dropdown list in the "Configure & deploy" tab during deployment.
- Select a zone where you want to launch the VM(such as us-east1-)
- Optionally change the number of cores and amount of
memory. (This defaults to 1 vCPUs and 3.5 GB ram.)
- Optionally change the boot disk type and size. (This defaults to "Standard Persistent Disk" and 15 GB respectively)
- Optionally change the network name and subnetwork names.
Be sure that whichever network you specify has ports 22 (for ssh) and 3389 (for RDP) exposed.
- Click Deploy when you are done.
GUI based Ubuntu Linux with version 20.04 (default) & 18.04 VM will begin deploying.