This section describes how to launch and connect to RedHat GUI Linux in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
1. Login to the instance using SSH via key based authentication. Use "ec2-user"
(refer steps for connecting using putty/ssh
2. Once connected using ssh/putty, run below command to update the password
sudo passwd ec2-user
3.Now passwd is set for ec2-user, you can connect to the VM's desktop environment from any local Windows Machine using RDP protocol.
4. In the "remote desktop connection" wizard, provide public IP of your instance & click connect. Accept the certificate warning.
6. In the displayed window, provide username and password you set in step 2 above.
7. Now you are connected to out of box Redhat GUI Linux environment.