If you are looking to get started with Ripple blockchain development and want to have an out of box environment to get yourself up and running in minutes, this VM is for you. This VM comes with the following:
Training videos ( https://techlatest.net.com/ )
In addition to all the setups, Techlatest provides you comprehensive training videos to teach you essential concepts , how to use the VM and demos and lot more.
Connect to a rippled server from Node.js or a web browser
- Issue rippled API requests
- Listen to events on the XRP Ledger (transaction, ledger, etc.)
- Sign and submit transactions to the XRP Ledger
Ripple web based wallet ( github.com/ripplerm/ripple-wallet )
A single page wallet app developed on ripplelib, angularjs.
- GUI for accessing advanced features (e.g. regularKey, account settings, trustline-quality, sending memos, etc.) of Ripple-Consensus-Ledger network.
- Testnet access available.
- PS: This application should be used for testing purpose only.
Hands on demos
- Hello world demo for Ripple
- Ripple Wallet
- Advance Ripple concepts
- Payment transaction
- Escrow transaction
- Sending cheques
- XRP charts
- And more...
Visual studio code
- The Visual studio code along gives developer the IDE they need for faster development and testing.
FISH (Friendly Interactive Shell https://fishshell.com/ )
- Smart and user-friendly command line shell
- Suggests commands as you type based on history and completions, just like a web browser.
Remote desktop environment